Monday, December 10, 2007

Hate Mail.

I seem to be getting a lot of comments from Dirty Kuffars, which I can only describe as a totally unjustified torrent of abuse.

I know I'm right, and much better and far more moral than all the Christians, atheists, agnostics and devotees of the flying spaghetti monster out there. How do I know this? Because the Koran says so. End of argument and I know that's guaranteed to totally shoot down every anti-sharia pseudo-intellectual out there who probably didn't even bother to remove their shoes before arriving at this blog. I bet some of them are even female, which just goes to show what you get when allowing women to have opinions of their own.

That I can't be online for more than a few months without getting all this abuse just goes to show how we Muslims are unfairly discriminated against. Next these people will be trying to upset me by sending me Christmas e-cards or something...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing page that I read ever!