Monday, October 15, 2007

Internet Jihad

So here I am, a new voice on the "internet". This is all new to me, but I wanted to do something to contribute to the global jihad and this blog is my humble attempt to support the mujahadeen in their fight against the infidels.

I have searched my heart and while I've considered becoming a shahid (martyr) for Allah (PBUH), I have to face the reality that if every Muslim were to become a shahid at exactly the same time, there would be no Muslims left to reproduce and conquer the world through the demographic jihad.

I've decided then, to honour Allah (PBUH) by producing many offspring who will join the jihad against the kuffar (particularly the Jews), and then sacrifice myself in a martyrdom operation at some unspecified date in the future. I hope that when I stand before Allah (PBUH), he will note my sacrifice. Yes, I do want my 72 virgins, but I'm willing to wait a little longer if it helps the jihad in the long run.

I occasionally have people say things to me like "hey Mahmoud, if you hate western culture so much, then why do you use the products of western Judeo-Christian civilisation, such as PCs?". Luckily, my local Imam informed me that the computer was actually invented in 1125 (using the infidel calendar) by the noted Islamic scholar Ibrahim Ali Qaqaa, but the plans were lost after the murderous Christian Crusades until they were recovered during an archaeological dig in 1978. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Hugh Fitzgerald.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will not become a fighter in the jihad because you are a coward, you are afraid of your own shadow, and you are too busy driving a taxi.

Anonymous said...

Muslims invented the computer? so if the plans were buried in the sand for a millenia then how did the greeks invent a form of computing device in the 5th century B.C. thats long before your monkey religion came around. And if the plans were not discovered until 1978 then how do you explain computers as we know them, not computing devices, being around since the 40s. You can't because you are full of bullocks, let me guess muslims invented rockets, even your Algebra was just added to what the kaffir greeks had done. So there you have it your people, muslims stole lots of ideas, did build onto ideas but could not invent a damn thing on their own, not even suicide bombing.

By the way the personal computer was invented by a jew, put that in your hookah and smoke it.

Anonymous said...

May your children be feed to pigs and your wife be ravaged by gypsies and may you watch it happen while you are inpaled on a wooden pole next to a burning mosque.

Until the day that happens keep worshiping your moon god and meditating towards the meteor.

الله = shit الله = lies الله = ignorance

الله = pederacy الله = scum الله = war

الله = death الله = genocide
الله= barbarity